· Friendly, outgoing and a great conversationalist, who`s happy to talk to anybody and everybody?
Looking for a Company:
· That is Multi award winning and Ethical
· Promotes from within and offers the best training in the business
· Has made a difference to the tune of £400 million so far for the world`s most well-known and loved organisations like Oxfam, Macmillan Cancer Support, Save the Children and Barnardo`s
What we offer:
· £7- £10 per hour + bonus*
· Weekly pay - every Friday in time for the weekend!
· Make new friends & build great relationships
· Career development, progress to Team leader and Fundraising Manager as well as Office based roles.
What we ask:
· Working as part of a team, each day, you go out together to assigned post code areas and start knocking on doors.
· Your goal is to inspire commitment to your cause, so that a new donor wants to sign up.
· Hours 3.30pm to 9pm (Mon-Fri) and 12.30pm - 6pm (Sat & Sun) Full Time / Part Time hours available.
*We don`t work on a commission basis, but we do reward good results with generous bonuses. Typically top performers will earn over £700 per week. £500 per week is very achievable once you are up and running.
To apply and start making a massive difference - APPLY ONLINE NOW! Or for more info, have a look at our recruitment films on YouTube by searching HomeFundraisingUK.
If you have a valid UK driving licence (and also if you have your own car) please let us know at the interview.
We're a 12 year old company, well established with National Reach and offices overseas. And our expertise in fundraising and training has been recognised with a number of National Awards from the Institute of Fundraising. Also, this year our book - You Can't Plant a Tree in Space - a model for new leadership - has been published and well received internationally by influential leaders in a variety of sectors.
By joining HOME you are starting a journey that can take you from the door step to anywhere you want to go, in practically any field, including Fundraising, Leadership, Insight, Development and Communications. If you want to find out more, pop along and speak to us - we'd love to tell you about the possibilities of a career with HOME.