Posted: 8 Jul 2014
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing customer service team that excel on delivering top quality customer service to our customers.
Your role will predominately be to deliver top quality customer service either over the phone, face to face or via email responding to customer enquiries
The role will be based at our store at Missy Hair and Beauty Broadmarsh Shopping centre Nottingham.
Duties will include:
• To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting to every customer you come into contact with.
• Working on tills accurately and efficiently to provide a positive customer experience.
• Carry out stock replenishment.
• Working as an active member of the team and supporting colleagues in all tasks.
• Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented and all areas of the store remain tidy.
• Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers. Approaching customers that may require assistance if you are on the shop floor.
• Targeted on having appropriate Till Point Conversations with every customer to add on sales and increase the average transaction value.
• Helping Customers chose the best products and items to meet their requirement
• Taking incoming calls from customers requiring information on our products and services
• Taking Orders and Maintaining a solid stock control
• Ensuring That the store is kept clean and tidy
• Updating our on line store
• Promoting our store on line on facebook, and twitter
• Maintaining knowledge of all products and wigs
• An exceptionally high standard of written English
• Ability to learn fast
• Strong verbal communication skills over the phone and face to face
• Good organisation and ability to prioritise
• Good team player
• Flexibility to meet the company’s ever changing requirements
• Experience and knowledge of computer systems( training provided)
• Ability to flex attitude and personality according to Customer.
Please note this is an Apprenticeship opportunity paying the Apprenticeship wage of £2.68 an hour.